We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our permanent staff.
We are seeking for an experienced Senior Quantum Algorithm Engineer to work on the development of quantum algorithms based on analog quantum computation. The successful applicant will join Qilimanjaro’s Theory and Applications team to identify interesting applications, develop innovative quantum algorithm proposals and propose its implementation in our superconducting qubit-based quantum systems in collaboration with the members of our Software and Hardware teams. The candidate is expected to be able to mentor junior members of the team as well as be an active member of the quantum computing community to be up to date with the latest scientific developments.
• Degree: PhD in physics or related. Postdoc experience highly valued.
• Skills: theoretical quantum physics, machine learning, error-mitigation, scientific programming, scientific writing.
• Experience in quantum algorithm development
The following skills will be valued:
• Knowledge on superconducting qubits and/or analog quantum systems.
• Experience working close to the experiment.
• Knowledge on quantum chemistry simulation.
• Experience supervising master’s and PhD students.
Offices: Barcelona offices @Meraki, Carrer dels Comtes de Bell-Lloc, 161, 08014 Barcelona
Send your application (CV and Motivation Letter) to email@example.com