We are looking for a candidate for the position of Project Manager at Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech.
Reporting to the CTO, this is a newly created opportunity responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of all the projects.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Follow up the project plan including project objectives, tasks, and timeline.
- Financial control (eligibility and availability) of expenses (personnel, consumables, equipment and other direct costs) charged to each project/grant and all administrative follow-up of the project (changes in the duration, changes in budgets, etc.).
- Regularly monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders, making any necessary adjustments to the project plan to ensure its success.
- Control and elaboration of financial reports and control and revision of scientific reports. Archive of supporting documents related to the grants.
- Identify, assess, and mitigate project risks.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies to keep project members, and other relevant parties informed and engaged.
- Ensure that the project adheres to all relevant regulations and guidelines, particularly those related to EU projects.
- MSc or relevant degree in sciences or engineering, MBA and/or background in quantum technologies desirable.
- At least 4 years of experience in project management, experience in managing large scientific projects desirable.
- High expertise in European, National, Regional and International competitive funds, both in the proposal preparation phase and in the management and reporting of granted projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including relationship management, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself in a fast-phased international environment
- Proficient written and verbal skills in English and Spanish
In general, we are looking for an open, creative and resolutive profile, with high scientific communication skills. The candidate will be in constant contact with the scientific team so we will appreciate great enthusiasm and passion for quantum technologies.
Office: Qilimanjaro premises in Barcelona and in the UAB Campus in Bellaterra.
Interested applicants may submit a letter of intent and CV to email@example.com or fill the form below.