Duration: July 2021 – December 20201 (6 months)
Description: We are looking for a candidate to cover the Project and Communications manager during her maternity leave.
The candidate will work hand in hand with the P&C manager in July and August to learn and assist in all duties of this role. From September on and until the end of December (the actual planned maternity leave period), the candidate will take full responsibility for the position.
The main tasks of this position involve:
- Coordination of public funded projects with QQT’s external consulting firm: preparation and milestone follow up
- Coordination of customer projects: project and milestone follow up
- Management of internal team communications
- Management of social media content
- Coordination of business events participation
- Development of outreach activities
- Office management support
- Expense coordination with QQT’s external accounting firm
- Management of HR administrative issues
- Overall support for QQT management
- STEM background
- Experience in project management and/or communications
- Communication skills
- English and Spanish languages proficiency
We are looking for a resolutive and organized profile. This position involves managing large amounts of files and information. It is important to have administrative skills and to be able to multitask.
Moreover, we will appreciate great enthusiasm and passion for our project. We are a deep-tech start-up and, although the position doesn’t involve scientific work, this person will have constant contact with concepts related to quantum computing.
Office: Carrer Comtes de Bell-lloc 161, 08014 Barcelona
Apply using the form below or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivation letter.