We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join as interns.
At Qilimanjaro we work on superconducting-based quantum computers. The hardware team is in charge of conducting the laboratory tasks, leading the design, fabrication, calibration and operation of such systems. We are currently leading projects on both gate-based systems as well as our signature product, coherent quantum annealers.
Both project lines (gate-based systems and coherent quantum annealers) are continuously open for internships, welcoming candidates of all education levels. Intern tasks are contained and supervised within projects led by our hardware engineers.
Any of the following skills will be valued:
- Good command of English language (oral and written)
- Programming in python.
- Electromagnetic simulation software (e.g., HFSS, CST, Maxwell, Sonnet).
- Nanofabrication (e.gLithography, evaporation, sputtering).
- CAD design for chip structures.
- Experience in electronics (GHz and radio-frequency domains preferrable).
- Former experience in quantum technology laboratories.
Offices: Autonomous University of Barcelona Campus.
Send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below.