We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join as an interns specializing in patents research.
At Qilimanjaro we work on superconducting-based quantum computers. The hardware team is in charge of conducting the laboratory tasks, leading the design, fabrication, calibration and operation of such systems. We are currently leading projects on both gate-based systems as well as our signature product, coherent quantum annealers.
While we have permanent opening for interns, this is a specific call for an internship to join in the study of the intellectual property space that involves the company.
- Good command of English language (oral and written).
- Physics degree, preferable in quantum science or solid state physics.
Any of the following skills will be valued:
- Programming in python.
- Electromagnetic simulation software (e.g., HFSS, CST, Maxwell, Sonnet).
- Nanofabrication (e.gLithography, evaporation, sputtering).
- CAD design for chip structures.
- Experience in electronics (GHz and radio-frequency domains preferrable).
- Former experience in quantum technology laboratories.
Offices: Autonomous University of Barcelona Campus.
Send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below.