We are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our permanent staff.
At Qilimanjaro, we work on superconducting-based quantum computers, both gate-based systems as well as our signature product, coherent quantum annealers.
Both project lines (gate-based systems and coherent quantum annealers) have multiple positions open and we are considering candidates from a master’s level and above. Your degrees and experience years may be counted into seniority.
Control electronics form an integral part of our quantum operating system (QOS). We are looking for a suitable candidate who can identify problems at the hardware control level and collaborate with our software team to expand the features and usability of our QOS.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development of intermediate representations, compilation/transpilation tools and optimizers as well as quantum algorithm tools.
- Close collaboration with our Quantum Applications Engineers, Quantum Theorists, Quantum Engineers, and Control Systems Engineers to write idiomatic, well-tested, well-documented, maintainable, and extensible code for our QOS.
- Master’s degree or above in quantum physics.
- Good command of the English language (oral and written).
- Experience in measuring and characterizing quantum processors.
- Programming in python.
- Documented ability to translate research results into functional production code.
- Good documentation skills.
Any of the following skill will be valued:
- Experience with working on open-source software projects and using version control tools.
- Familiarity with Git version control, automated testing, and software development best practices.
- Github and Jira experience for big projects.
- Experience with Qiskit pulse or similar.
- Previous experience in one or more of the following: developing internal compilers, runtimes, or programming languages; a quantum programming framework such as Qiskit, Cirq, or Pennylane, and OpenQASM.
Offices: Autonomous University of Barcelona Campus and other future locations.
Send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below.