The Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech SL startup company is looking for candidates to join a team of quantum scientists and quantum engineers to build and operate one of the first generations of commercial European quantum processors.
We offer a senior scientist position holding a PhD and/or having had postdoctoral experience, or equivalent, to join the experimental team at Qilimanjaro.
- PhD degree or equivalent in Quantum Physics.
- Candidates with experience in any of the following areas will be particularly considered:
- Leadership in projects involving superconducting qubits and/or other solid state quantum platforms.
- Experience in superconducting qubits and/or other solid state qubit device fabrication.
- Experience in superconducting qubit and/or other solid state control and readout.
- Programming skills, particularly in Python.
- Electronic circuits design.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of working in an interdisciplinary team of scientists.
- Lead project of quantum computation with superconducting qubits.
- Supervise junior scientists in setup preparation, qubit device development, device design and fabrication, and qubit measurements.
This senior scientist position is a unique opportunity to become an experienced quantum engineer in the emerging quantum industry. This position is targeted at highly motivated researchers who are willing to join a diverse, international environment with strong overlaps between experimental and theoretical physics and engineering.
The position will be carried out at the Qilimanjaro laboratory headquarters in the Barcelona area.
Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech is an inclusive company and an equal opportunity employer. No discrimination will be made on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Interested applicants may submit a letter of intent to email@example.com or fill the form below.