We are looking for a candidate for the position of Content Writer at Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech.
The candidate will work within the Corporate Operations team, coordinated by the Corporate Operations Manager, to mainly develop written and audiovisual scientific content aimed for different purposes, under the global communications and projects strategies of Qilimanjaro.
Qilimanjaro is growing, so its projects do. Consequently, a big need of communicating what we are doing at a deep level and participating in the global quantum discussion has emerged. For this reason, we are looking for a candidate capable of understanding the science behind our projects to create rigorous scientific content. Moreover, the candidate will support the scientific team to be ready for new challenges at a project preparation level.
To summarize, the main tasks of this position involve:
- Developing Scientific Content for the website and social media (Twitter+Linkedin, potentially Instagram)
- Writing of project proposals and the subsequent projects justification follow up, both at content and administrative level.
- Preparing and writing Scientific Articles for outreach.
- Developing outreach content for different platforms and initiatives
- Supporting the Internal Communication strategy
– Scientific background – minimum level required: MSc in Quantum or similar. The candidate has to be able to understand at a deep level the technical aspects behind Qilimanjaro’s projects and to be capable of presenting it in a comprehensible way for the general public.
– High Communication skills.
– English and Spanish languages proficiency both written and spoken (Catalan: desirable).
– Expertise in graphic design tools is desirable.
In general, we are looking for an open, creative and determined profile, with high scientific communication skills. The candidate will be in constant contact with the scientific team so we will appreciate great enthusiasm and passion for our project.
Office: Carrer Comtes de Bell-lloc 161, 08014 Barcelona