We are looking for a candidate for the position of a Business Analyst at Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech.
Reporting to the Business Developer Manager, this is a newly created opportunity to contribute to creating a customer and partnerships network with Qilimanjaro as well as bridging the market needs with the products’ design. You will be a part of our Go-To-Market group that works closely with our product, business and marketing teams responsible for our product led growth strategy.
Qilimanjaro is growing, and so are the relationships with our clients and partners. Consequently, we need to expand our value proposal message to the market and establish a closer relationship with our prospects and current clients. For this reason, we are looking for someone eager to accept this challenge and also capable of understanding the science behind our projects to envision how we can help our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating business plans and strategies for the Qilimanjaro go-to market, including developing sales pipeline and closing sales cases
- Account and key account management
- Participating to conferences, events, and exhibitions and be part of the point-of-contact from Qilimanjaro to potential customers
- Contributing in product design by identifying and analyzing the clients and users needs as well as the current developments in the market, including our competitors’ products and how they differentiate from ours.
- Identifying the customer needs and business cases for quantum computing
- Creating value proposition for sales cases
- Build the Qilimanjaro partnerships network
- MSc or relevant degree in physics or engineering, MBA and/or background in quantum technologies desirable.
- At least 4 years of experience in business development or sales department
- Business, sales development, or account management experience
- Experience identifying market opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies, requirements, and roadmaps for the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including relationship management, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself in a fast-phased international environment
- Fluent written and verbal skills in English and Spanish
In general, we are looking for an open, creative and resolutive profile, with high scientific communication skills. The candidate will be in constant contact with the scientific team so we will appreciate great enthusiasm and passion for quantum technologies.
Office: Carrer Comtes de Bell-lloc 161, 08014 Barcelona
Interested applicants may submit a letter of intent and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below.