Qilimanjaro is building its full stack Quantum system to offer Quantum Computing to end users. We offer software engineering positions to a motivated set of individuals helping to achieve this ambitious project blending science and programming.
- A degree or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Programming skills, particularly in Python.
- Machine Learning techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of working in an interdisciplinary team of scientists.
- Knowledge of FPGA programming
- Knowledge in quantum computation and quantum information.
- API design for remote computing service
- Design and implementation of a server/client system for remote operation.
- Interface between Quantum and Classical systems.
- Programming of environments for Quantum simulation.
This position is a unique opportunity to get involved in the field of quantum computation and the emerging quantum industry. This position is targeted at highly motivated programmers who are willing to join a diverse, international environment with strong overlaps between experimental and theoretical physics, engineering and computing.
The position will be carried out at the Qilimanjaro laboratory headquarters in the Barcelona area, as well as Qilimanjaro’s remote sites.
Qilimanjaro Quantum Tech is an inclusive company and an equal opportunity employer. No discrimination will be made on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Interested applicants may submit a letter of intent to email@example.com